Thursday, October 30

Our promise to each other...

Jerry and I discussed in great length our wishes when the time came for either one of us. Even though we made a plan, it is still so surreal to have the time come upon us. I know many of Jerry's friends and family need to grieve and would prefer a service of some kind. But, that isn't what we had planned. We wanted simply to have our ashes put in the sea in Maui. And so, I will keep that promise to my husband...and when the time comes for me to leave this earth, we will go there together.
I don't think Thank You is even enough for all the love and kindness and support everyone has given to our family. It is really quite humbling....but, we Thank You.

Jerry was an unbelievably giving soul...to his family, his friends, and his work.

Kathy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kathy,
We here in Bridgeport really enjoyed having Jerry on the HOA Board and I will miss as a Friend. Know that if we can help in some way please call upon us.
Tom & Donna Snopkowski