Monday, April 7

My recent BMA (Bone Marrow Aspiration) numbers are telling my doctors to start round-2 of chemotherapy next Tuesday. 3-weeks in and 3-weeks out. It could be worse. My last visit in was 25-days and I'm planning a shorter trip this time due to my intake of Power Foods. Right?

Julye, our youngest daughter from Denver, and our newest granddaughter Kayle who is 11-months old, have been visiting us since last Tuesday. Julye is expecting another child in July...whew!
Laura taught me how to put Kaylie's photo up here for everyone to see.
They will be leaving on Tuesday, the very day I get admitted into the hospital... which means Kathy will have an empty house again.
I had to push the plans for Mom and Dad, Tony and Billie to visit us into May. I'm glad they are flexible. Tony and Billie are bringing their 5th wheel; I'm looking forward to seeing that as they've offered it to us while were in Houston! JW

No comments: