Saturday, March 29

Enzyme Me


Following my BMA on Tuesday, my two doctors (LV and Houston) reviewed the numbers and decided the chemo is still working and that another BMA should be scheduled for next Monday. That’s a BMA every week for 3-weeks. New results will then be presented to us by the end of the week. I have gone 20-days without a blood transfusion on Monday. All this year I’ve been getting a blood transfusion at least weekly. Chemo must still be working?

So, I love being home with Kathy! My white counts are at 2.9 which is triple the count from 14-days ago when I was released from the hospital. I have gone to the Roth’s for Easter Dinner party, to the office most days for a couple hours, drove and ran a few errands for Kathy and washed the car. We’ve cancelled going to the wedding for Jon and Danielle tonight because of the large group. All in all I feel almost normal. I would like to get out on the golf course this next week!

Thanks for the birthday cards, calls and eMails. There was a time last year I didn’t think I’d reach 63… but here I am; continued discovery of good natural stuff for my body along with enzymes which I’m starting today. So, all is well for now… maybe I can stay away from the hospital until the 2nd week of April! JW

No comments: