Friday, May 9

Mother's Day update

Well, it's not been quite a week since my last post but that's good news as all the antibiotics are working and keeping me out of trouble. I finished a bone morrow aspiration last Tuesday and won't know the results until Thursday next week.
I've been returning to the office each morning... work there with my team members until mid-morning and handle the rest from my home office. I like being safe at home where I can spend as much time with Kathy as possible.
Mom, Dad, Tony and Billie should arrive the evening of Mother's Day. I'll be putting up new photos of the Whitlow clan. It's warming up in the valley and that will allow us lots of time to enjoy the patio and each other. JW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry & Kathy
I am soooo sorry I have not had any time to call you!! My prayers are with you and Kathy always. I have no time for nothing. You are sooooo lucky to have Kathy who loves you very much!! I wish you both well!! Kathy Veltre