Thursday, September 11

Keep It Boring

I've been learning new equipment including MacBook and iPhone.  I just wished I had more time and energy to learn all this new technology.  My focus has been staying alive - 'suppose the rest won't matter much if we don't recover our health... right?

My daily routine has been to have blood drawn and checked and then order a blood transfer for the day.  Seldom do I go through a  day without extra blood products of some kind.
Huntsman has identified a couple of infections over the past month and have eliminated. Kathy and I are pretty impressed with this location.
Huntsman Medical buildings are located high upon the northern hills of Salt lake City.  The view from here into the valley is green and warm.  Kathy and I start our day walking the large patio that surrounds the back side of the whole complex... morning sun out by hospital door and evening sun out the front of the hospital covering the main entrance.
I had another BMA yesterday and should know the numbers from that tomorrow, Friday.  
Kathy pulled out this early morning and returned to Las Vegas sometime this afternoon. Thursday.  She traveled well the I-15 and plans another trip next month.
Meanwhile my 24-hours of things to do here remain the same will often change given a 2-hour notice.  JW/KW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jerry, It made my heart sing this morning to hear your voice. I miss the calls and emails. It is hard but I want you to spend your energy getting well. I'm thrilled that you like the Huntsman center. I believe that it plays a huge part in your healing process. Negative energy is never good. Thanks for what you call a boring blog but it means so much to read what is up in your world. I know that I'm not the only one that is interested and check your blog on a daily basis. So keep boring all of "us"!! Love, hugs and laughter to you. Stacey

Unknown said...

Hi Whit, Kathy!
On my way back to Kigali this coming Wednesday, might be a few weeks as the business there is set to launch on October 1. I'll be following your progress and strength from deepest Africa but remain by your sides! Stay strong, your global support is always there!
Best
Hutch

Anonymous said...

jer' bro, i love you and will do anything for you! you know i mean it. until then i remain on the farm in oregon living organically. Mother's love is all yours...rejoice!

Unknown said...

Hi Jerry & Kathy. We saw Ron & Cathy last week and they told us you are working hard to get your health back. Please know that we are having good thoughts for both of you and that you are in our prayers.

Your old Bridgeport buddies, Donna & Ellen