Saturday, September 27

First weekend home from SLC

It's Saturday morning and I can hardly believe I'm setting at my desk here at our home in Las Vegas. I had to have 4-units of platelets yesterday at Southern Hills. But for now... I'm feeling pretty good. Kathy has made all the accommodations for me to be comfortable here at home and to get to the clinic every other day or so. I have not beat this disease, but have learned to manage it's effects day-by-day and to enjoy every moment and friend along the way.

Love to all - JW KW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerry,
You haven't been out of my thoughts since our quick chat on the phone. I hope and pray that you truly know and feel all the love and prayers that surround you. You have touched so many!
Love you,
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Jerry,
I think of you every day. You have taught me what is really important in life. With that in mind I am determined to do as much for others as I can. Bingo news = We are now ready to go with the "Double Action" game.
I will see you at Bingo World.
Tx Clyde