Saturday, August 30

Taking it slow...

Hello... an infection has kept me busy in the room recovering, today. It is warm this afternoon on the west patio -- temps are in for a change, however.
I have overloaded my brain on the DNC from Denver following the many days of Olympics... and now several days of the RNC. I think if you could push CNN into your iPod 24-hours a day you might become an expert at just about anything... except how to change the font size on my MacBook. It is nice at the hospital over the Labor Day WeekEnd and I hope all my friends are living full!


JW KW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there; you are an inspiration to all of us who complain about "piddely things" like bruised knees. I'm looking forward to seeing you when you get back to LV. Say hello, and kiss Kathy for me in the usual place; the kitchen.

Best regards,
John M.

Anonymous said...

Yo Jerry,
I keep track of ya every day. We had a couple more winners last weekend. We are also signing up for the "Double Action" game. It should imprive my bottom line. You can also improve my personal bottom line by getting better.
TX Clyde

Anonymous said...

yeah I am sure glad you have the net and other little tinks to pass your time. Daughter just bought her own laptop.. and its NEW the first NEW computer that has ever been in this house haha. I am so proud of her took her a while to save up but she did it. ahhh lifes little moments eh anyway just checking in with ya tell ya love ya and wishin you the best... prayers and blessing as allways hugs to you all
love ya