Sunday, December 16

And now for the...




I completed Christmas cards for both our friends and clients on Wednesday. This was time well spent between transfusions and was completed in just one afternoon. I have too many people to thank and some w/o addresses. Christmas eMail will be next.

Thursday evening and overnight to 5am Friday, I completed 3-units of blood and some platelets. I slept most of the night and was able to put in a couple hours at the office before Kathy and I had our meeting with Social Security Adm Friday afternoon. The SSA folks could not have been nicer nor more informative. We need to make plans for when I turn 63 in March and for all the other unknowns.

Saturday was full of sunshine and allowed me to complete the Christmas lights outside that Kathy had started the week before. We love to have our corner of the street dressed for Christmas -- not only for us but for our neighbors. Kathy is now transforming the inside of the house into a Christmas wonderland... she has an amazing touch for decorating this most favorite time of year -- I can't tell you how happy we are to be home for Christmas! More on who's coming for Christmas later. JW

No comments: