Wednesday, March 5

Hump Day Wednesday

Well, just more hospital stuff. My temp was running 101+ on Monday and Tuesday while I started taking rounds of antibiotics from IV. On Tuesday, I was taken for a CT scan of my lower GI - this area is not happy! Good news is that the CT Scan showed normal.The other good news is my white counts are growing, finally at .8 - normal is 4.8- 10.8. This number is below my normal becaurs of the chemo.
I did another round of Platelets’ yesterday and will be having a bag of Red Cells this afternoon. Over-the-hump-day Wednesday and we keep doing the same thing and waiting for the same results. I hope to visit with the doctor over his lunch hour and get a clearer picture of what he is planning to do.
I’ve become lost and can no longer find my way This may seem like a strange thing to say just after you've just let the horses out of the barn, but, I'm into my 15-day, thought I be here 5-10, and they're talking about a Bone Marrow Extraction on the 21st day... that's 3-weeks as I see it. Has anyone done this before? JW

No comments: