Monday, March 10

There's No place like Home!



My light at the end of the tunnel goes out with every turn.
My white counts are too low... that's normal.
My blood numbers are low... but, that's normal.
Wednesday is my Bone Barrow Aspiration... which means by the end of the week I might know something like did the last round of chemo work? Do we go after it again or try something else?
Dr. Suvarna has determined that I have no fever and no infections in my blood stream - so why am I still getting hanging antibiotics?
Meanwhile, I'm still ingesting the Wheat Grass and pond scum.
I am bald! Actually, I have a nice shaped skull. I just need a little color. JW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Bald is good seems to be the in thing on the movies so no worries there
I hope to talk to you soon and I hear that Tammy is getting to visit ya this week so that rocks. really wish I could but just cant afford it yet
anyway prayers and blessings to ya just wanted you to know I allways think about you
peace love ya
Roger