Monday, August 20

Monday Morning

This is the 5th and final day of chemo-tablets taken at home the last 4-days. It's taking its toll on me with many side effects that added up are causing me some restless days and nights. I’ll be doing labs and visiting with doctors all day Tuesday. These tests will show how my body is reacting to the drugs. Well, I can tell them my body is not happy but that's probably not the answer their expensive research facilities will tell them.

It's very difficult to have a schedule longer than 2-days. All our appointments are on the computer, so we logon in the evenings and see where we're to be the next day. I'm not used to not having a routine and it upsets delicate parts of my body! Some of you know what I mean. That often is complicated with 2-people with the same problem and working with 1-bathroom. How did our large families ever manage?

We're in hopes of learning tomorrow how many matches have been found from the bone marrow pool while were visiting the stem cell doctors... more happy news on that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know how i feel about computer stuff. i am so bad. i have just caught up on all the events you have been through. there has not been a day you have not been in my thoughts. you will get through this, my friend. actually i should say my very best friend. Remember thoughts become things-think only great thoughts.hugs and kisses.

Myrna said...

Jerry, We are all thinking about you here at LVGI. As each day could be harder than the next remember that you have alot of people that care about you very much. We wait here in Vegas for you to come home healthy and see your amazing smile soon. In the mean time, anything that you may need as you already know please call. Blessings to you and Kathy.