Tuesday, October 16

Back to Work

It has been wonderful returning to work. I love having eye contact with my team in place of these conference calls. I'm working smarter these days with my office partners having taken up the slack as they seem eager to continue to be a strong contributing factor to not only keeping our business strong but to contribute to its taking off some day.

Kathy's favorite time of the season is fall in Las Vegas and I'm especially glad she gets to enjoy weeks of it. She is sending me away for Thanksgiving... to Mom and Dad's... and brother Tony is going to join me in Florida for the event. This will be the first time the whole family has been together in many years. All I have to do is figure out how to travel during the holidays without getting sick from someone. Perhaps the doctor will have some advice when I see him on Thursday. JW

No comments: