Tuesday, October 23

What's new?

We're home. Great to be among the masses but not that excited to be among the poor medical treatment facility here.

I have to return to Houston for my 2nd round of chemo on the 30th. And surviving that, I will go to Florida for Thanksgiving. That will likely be my last trip of the year.

Kathy is still putting away stuff and nesting. Also, we're very concerned about Laura and her family in San Diego as they are living on one of the few streets in her area that is not under mandatory evacuation... Needless to say they have not slept much.

Going for my gaming card today and to consult with the doctor to place a super port in my chest this week since the PICC line became infected last week. Otherwise it should be a week filled with being alive and staying well.

Amazing, I am working part time but am still very busy! JW

No comments: