Tuesday, October 2

Our Reward


I'm in the hospital today following labs. I needed a fill-up. This happens weekly if you're a frequent visitor.

I posted some new photos of the Hermann Museum Golf Course for my golfing friends to see. Kathy and I plan to take Wednesday morning off and walk over and play 18-holes... or as many as I can. We need more outings out of our 4-walls to help our minds escape! The park and golf are a nice way to go.

My calendar is getting busy with all the prep work that precedes the stem cell transplant. I will post that information for those who are following my progress when it all gets put into place.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jerry!
Back in the country from a long haul down to South Africa. Was very glad to hear you are getting out for some golf! I still owe you a round when you get back here to Vegas. Hit em long and straight!
Best Always,
Hutch

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.