Tuesday, November 20

Here in Florida-Tuesday

My brother Tony and I traveled all day Monday to reach our Mom and Dad. We finally did so around 6:30pm. Tony drove us back to the house since Dad's night sight is not the best. Even though we have been up since 3am yesterday... we stayed up talking until after midnight tonight.
I had labs today to check my blood levels while I'm away from my Las Vegas Hospital. There is just too much love here to be sick...for now. My brother Don and his wife Debbie joined us this afternoon for Pokechops (if you are from Kentucky, you know what that means) and more talking, listening and laughing. These moments don't happen very often. JW Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry,
This goes out to you and all the family there in Fl with you. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving together. I can well imagine the tall tales being told, and the laughs that go right along with them. Give everybody a big hug for me and tell them I miss them all. As always you stay in my prayers. Love, Cousin Gail

Kathy said...

Thanks for thinking of us during our very special time as you can imagine. Mom and Dad and Tony and Don are all doing wonderful. Thanksgiving tomorrow will be very Thankful! Lots of love from us in Florida. JW

Kathy said...

Thanks for thinking of us during our very special time as you can imagine. Mom and Dad and Tony and Don are all doing wonderful. Thanksgiving tomorrow will be very Thankful! Lots of love from us in Florida. JW

Anonymous said...

I think Gail said it best.I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving together. Sure wish I could be there for the midnight stories and (porkchops) try some 4roses, Made here in Kentucky of course. I went by Vivian and Leon's
yesterday and had a very nice visit. I thought they were going on down to Fl. Maybe Leon had a turn for the worst? Vickie called with some not so good news that could be holding them here too.
I know their thoughts are there with you guys. She was looking forward to the trip. You and the rest of the family are in my prayers all of them. He knows what's needed.

Hugs all around
Cuzin Alan