Thursday, November 1

Medic!

In case you are wondering why I disappeared...Kathy whizzed me off to the hospital last Saturday. My temperature was moving north of 102-degrees around 10pm that night and Kathy threw my ass in the car and we rushed to emergency.

Antibiotics took hold of me about 3am. Southern Hills Hospital has probably never seen a normal looking person with blood counts as low as mine. The hospital staff began moving me into multiple tests to figure out where in my body the infection was occurring. In the end and four very long days later, it was just an infection I picked up around the time of the Passport chest implant.

Gad! I may have to start wearing a mask anytime I'm out of the house. I will be running any business from my home office until Monday. It feels wonderful setting here working and being home! Whew! That was close. JW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Uncle jerry
sorry I havnt written for a while my big computer went down need parts to fix it up. but was able to rebuild an old laptop so I am back again

Was reading all the days I have missed. Wow you are a man full of determination and strength
anyway I will keep up with ya more now that I have a computer again
best wishes and prayers

Roger