Friday, November 23

Thanksgiving Done


Mom prepared a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner for the bunch of us. And what a wonderful setting on their patio overlooking the backyard landscape and the smells of Florida. Seated at the table were brothers Don & Tony (behaving badly), Debbie, Aunt Tootie and Roger and Mom and Dad. Jim and Nancy from next door stopped by for dessert. Actually, the whole 3-days of my visit has been Thanksgiving for me.
I have really missed Kathy. She says this is the only time in 23-years that she has not prepared Thanksgiving dinner. But as she says, "It's all about you." I try not to take advantage but I can be needy and high maintenance at times.
Tony and Billie are traveling to Florida for Christmas with their 5th wheel. Kathy and I will be decorating for the holidays but staying home this year. Thanks for the dozens of calls, eMails and messages we received this week from well-wishers and loved-ones. We hope all our family and friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. JW

No comments: