Wednesday, November 21

Wednesday in Florida

I still don't know the results of my blood tests. At this point I don't care as long as I feel good and I'm just having the best time.
We called Aunt Vivian and Uncle Leon this morning who was packed and ready to leave Louisville. This is normally their annual winter trip to Florida. However, Leon has found blood in his urine and she is very concerned about him and taking him to the doctor!
I don't think they will make it down here to see Tony and me before we leave and that just breaks our heart. She has been such a big part of our lives! We'll have to figure out a way to make up for this missed time . Our thoughts are with you, Vivian.
Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and family on the blog! A very big thanks to my wife for insisting I take this trip -- thanks sweetie you're always putting me first! And to Billie for suggesting Tony join me here as well. JW

No comments: