Sunday, September 30

Weekend Walking

Quiet Saturday. Following the PICC line maintenance at the hospital, I drove over for my first car wash (they're hard to find), my first Starbucks (I've only seen two). I also saw a Hummer here for the first time. Then, I hurried home to secure a place on the sofa to watch The Presidents Cup.

With the cable and Internet out of commission this Sunday morning, we left the apartment for a walk to Hermann Park and the golf course. The early morning was comfortable and misty with an overnight rain. Many joggers passed us as Kathy and I enjoyed the 2-mile walk.

Lots of sunshine now as we set waiting for the golf to begin. Our next meeting with the stem cell teams will be next Thursday. This next week may be my last opportunity to get in 18-holes this year. Thanks everyone! JW

No comments: