Sunday, September 23

Family Reunion

Our annual family reunion was held yesterday in Kentucky. About 70-aunts, uncles, second & third cousins were present down on the Burba's country resort in Mammoth Cave. I missed it terribly and heard from several people following the event. I look forward to the photos showing up on CD real soon. Thanks very much for the emails and sharing part of the days joys. We have a most wondrous extensive family. Mom and Dad didn't feel like going this year which kind of broke my heart really. Next year, God willing, it will be a big celebration to have all the Bill Whitlow family in attendance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jer,

We sure did miss you & your Mom & Dad at the Reunion. But, you are where you need to be, so you can get well and come a kickin' next year. Maybe, I can get my brother and sisters to come also..... Love & Prayers to you & Kathy..

Cuz Patty & Leroy