Monday, September 3

Raining on my Golf

Kathy and I walked to the Hermann Golf Course... finally! It's a nice course of only 4,700 yards from the front. Green fees of $35 with cart and club rental of $20. Hard to say who the club maker might be. I don't know if I can go all 18-holes but I'd sure like to try. We made it home just as it started to rain. Today's temp has not been higher than 80-degrees with rain. Houston has received over 40" of rain this year.

Tomorrow will be the normal Tuesday with lab, injection, doctor and the rest of the day receiving blood components. I sure would like to play golf this week as next Tuesday might be the best news which would put me in for stem cell transplant with one of my 3-donors. Starting the transplant is most important and I don't want anything I might do to cause me not to be ready. JW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!I did it...Thinking about you two all day today. Talked with Aunt Vivian and she sends her love. I am so proud of her. She has handled her recent surgery so well.... She still will not let anyone help her up or down steps. She reminds me of "Proud Grandmother". Always ready to help somebody else, doesn't matter if she falls flat on her face doing it. Take care, Love, Aunt Tootie