Sunday, September 16

Weekend Putting

The stem cell implant is 30-days out. This is based on my donors’ availability to have the stem cells harvested and my body being prepared to receive them. The timing of things that must be done to better insure success takes time. It is at times frustrating probably because I’m not in charge.

If all continues as planned I should be completing a battery of tests the week of the 24th and placed into the hospital for chemo the first week of October. If all goes well I should have a transplant the second week of October. EEEEK

I’m walking to the golf course on most mornings… found 6-balls this morning… now I have balls to play! I borrowed a putter from the pro and enjoyed being out on the course, kind of, for a while. It’s a nice hour out of the house and one that I hope to continue soon after transplant. JW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerry and Family
I hope all is going well. My thoughts are always with you.

I am sending a big hug from me and Tom!!!!

Kathy said...

Thanks Alice. Our latest 'speed bump' was just cleared. JW