Sunday, February 10

Do you have faith in conventional medicine?

I ended the week the way I started - with a blood transfusion. I had a reaction to this last one and played couch potato most of Saturday. But, we're feeling fine and ready for another week of opportunities. Well, not really.
I'll be doing labs on Tuesday and Thursday of this week and will most likely have a transfusion on Thursday. Next Monday I leave for MD Anderson for Labs, Bone Marrow Aspiration and a visit with Dr. Kantarjian.
Meanwhile, we're looking into the John Huntsman Cancer Center in Salt Lake City for my treatments and chemo trials. MD Anderson is a wonderful place for stem cell transplant - but as you know, we're beyond that. So, a closer facility and a new approach and focus might just be the ticket.
Strange, I did not create the heading for this post... I simply touched the "D" key and that showed up.

"Instead of treating the symptom, treat the cause. The symptom will then disappear. Only then will you experience a true cure." sent to me from Laura. JW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no i dont have any faith in our system of medicine I watched a movie called sicko omg if we could just lose the value of money over life sheesh
anyway all my love and prayers are still with you. send me your number again as I had to rebuild another computer since my last one died..
some day I may just have to break down and buy new parts instead of getting other peeps used stuff lol