Friday, February 15

Tuesday Express

Tuesday's blood numbers were a fright! I was admitted to the hospital for 3-units of Red Cells and 1-unit of Platelets. The process sent me home about 6am on Wednesday... I took the day off and worked from home.
Kathy and I are really enjoying the health information Laura has been digging up off the Internet. It has inspired her to develop another blog for our site whose link can be found on the upper left of this site. Or you can just click HERE We are working thru this maze of herbs and pond scum to incorporate all the ideas into my 3-meals a day. This has resulted in my taking 2-less drugs already! There are parts of me that have never functioned better. So, take my advice and watch some of the videos from Natalie and follow some of the movement from so many directions that focus on self healing along with a little help from Mother Earth.
My blood numbers looked fine from yesterday and I'm headed to Houston on Monday and Tuesday... more on that when I return. Meanwhile, stay well! JW

No comments: