Saturday, February 2

Super WeekEnd

My Doctor
MDS International Foundation anounced: MDS is a relatively young disorder, yet in the past several years, great strides have been made in treating MDS. Treatment options now include three different medications. I am currently on a clinical trial from MD Anderson called Clofarabine. This drug is only administered in Houston. My cancer clinic here in Las Vegas transmits my blood numbers to my Houston team when ever I have labs taken. Currently, I'm scheduled to return to Houston February 18-19th for evaluation. At that time we'll see if the current treatment is working.

It's a quite weekend here at the Whitlow's abode as we watch Tiger play the Dubai and of course the Super Bowl on Sunday. I plan on a little skin in the game by taking the Giants and the under.
Kathy is adjusting to her new treatments and medicines and gets a little better each day.
Thanks for your thoughts, prayers and kind comments for us. JW

No comments: